All American Boy
All's fair in MUD and WAR
A boy and his boots - It's a guy/cowboy thing
Boy, Oh Boy!!
Boys only, no girls allowed
(boys or Dad and boy)
Boys and their Toys
Boys and their Trucks
Boys just want to have fun!
Boys rule, Girls drool!
Boys will be boys … but what is my husband's excuse??
(child with lots of energy)
A cowboy from the wild wild West
Diggin' up them holes - Diggin' - Diggin' up them holes! (It's a boy thing!)
Dirty Jobs done dirt cheep
It's time to get dirty!!
- Mike Rowe
A little bit of sunshine is what you are to me.
Little Boy Blue
My sister and I, friends are we, Best of friends we'll always be.
No earthly joys would bring more pleasure than a little girl to love and treasure!
Same shirt-different day -new dirt
Same shirt -different day -gonna get dirty anyway
Snips and snails and puppy dog tails
That's what little boys are made of.
Tic Tac Toe-tally Fun
(bare feet pictures on tic tac toe page)
Tough as Nails
(hammer nails tools)
Truck Crazy / Truck Crazed
Warning --- Likes to play in the Dirt
Who needs girls
You have always been so special, in all the things you've said and done.
I'm so very proud of you, simply because you are my son.
You can get some really different pictures when you have boys.
And you find out interesting things that you wish you didn't know like …
- A king size waterbed holds enough water to fill a 2000 sq. ft.
house 4 inches deep.
- If you spray hair spray on dust bunnies and run over them with roller
blades, they can ignite.
- A 3-year old Boy's voice is louder than 200 adults in a crowded restaurant.
- If you hook a dog leash over a ceiling fan,
the motor is not strong enough to rotate a 42 pound boy wearing Batman
underwear and a Superman cape.
It is strong enough, however,
if tied to a paint can, to spread paint on all four walls of a 20x20 ft. room.
(There's a picture!)
- You should not throw baseballs up when the ceiling fan is on.
When using a ceiling fan as a bat, you have to throw the ball up afew times
before you get a hit.
A ceiling fan can hit a baseball a long way.
- The glass in windows (even double-pane)
doesn't stop a baseball hit by a ceiling fan.
- When you hear the toilet flush and the words "uh oh",
it's already too late.
- Brake fluid mixed with Clorox makes smoke, and lots of it.
(please don't try this!)
- A six-year old Boy can start a fire with a flint rock even though a 36-year
old Man says they can only do it in the movies.
- Certain Lego's will pass through the digestive tract of a 4-year old Boy.
And leave the coolest bruise on the bottom of your foot.
- Play dough and microwave should not be used in the same sentence.
- Super glue is forever.
- No matter how much Jell-O you put in a swimming pool you still can't walk on water.
- Pool filters do not like Jell-O.
- VCR's do not eject "PB & J" sandwiches even though TV commercials show they do.
- Garbage bags do not make good parachutes.
- Marbles in gas tanks make lots of noise when driving.
- You probably DO NOT want to know what that odor is.
- Always look in the oven before you turn it on;
melted plastic can give off toxic fumes and does not clean well.
- The fire department in Austin, TX has a 5-minute response time.
- The spin cycle on the washing machine does not make earthworms dizzy.